Sunday, October 30, 2011

Book Cake


It's a busy week for me because of this cake.
This is my first book cake, made to celebrate my friend birthday and graduation.

The cake is 2 layers Chocolate Devil's cake with chocolate buttercream, the details of the cake and the figurine all edible made from fondant.
It's quiet difficult to made the figurine, I challenge myself to made edible figurine after asking and searching some information from friends and website.

 


After the celebration, here's short message from Antoni :


My 40th Birthday has just passed! It was the best birthday I have ever had. This birthday was special because I have just graduated my Doctoral's degree at Hamburg University of Technology. 

So lovely to have an evening full of friends from the "SMP Damai" school.

For the celebration party my friend, Theresia, made me a combination birthday/graduation cake. I were truly impressed with the cake. 

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Theresia again for the amazing cake that she made for my birthday and graduation. 

God Bless you, Theresia, and keep up the good work





No comments:

Post a Comment